The Faculty of Natural Sciences conducts a variety of study programmes including the Degree Programmes leading to B.Sc and several Diploma/Certificate programmes.
The Faculty functions under the leadership of the Dean who is the administrative and the academic Head. It also has a large number of experienced and qualified teaching staff to help the students in their studies. The six academic departments of the Faculty are: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics & Computer Science, Physics, Zoology and Health Sciences.
To be innovative in teaching-learning and research demonstrating leadership in open and distance learning in the field of science, with a commitment to achieve nation goals.
- To develop a new generation of energetic and motivated personnel who will be successful in their academic,career and life-long learning goals.
- To offer quality programmes that are informed by national goals and demands for higher education and professional development of learners.
- To promote and support research, scholarship and enterprise activities.
- To support the community and the nation through collaborative partnerships and public service.
- To increase outreach of basic and applied sciences through a flexible system of open access.
- PASS Timetable - 2016 semester 02
- Finalized Time Table for Final Examination - First semester, 2015/2016
- B. Sc. Master Time Table and CAT Window for the Academic year 2015/2016 (2nd semester) – (Levels 3,4 & 5) (Final version as at 23.06.2016)
- Guide to register for courses to sit for Final Examinations
- Undergraduate Handbook 2015/2016
- Programme Guide Book 2015/2016
- Important information on the PASS programme
- Direction Words
- Application for Evaluation of Qualifications for Exemptions