The Faculty of Natural Sciences conducts a variety of study programmes including the Degree Programmes leading to B.Sc and several Diploma/Certificate programmes.
The Faculty functions under the leadership of the Dean who is the administrative and the academic Head. It also has a large number of experienced and qualified teaching staff to help the students in their studies. The six academic departments of the Faculty are: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics & Computer Science, Physics, Zoology and Health Sciences.
To be innovative in teaching-learning and research demonstrating leadership in open and distance learning in the field of science, with a commitment to achieve nation goals.
- To develop a new generation of energetic and motivated personnel who will be successful in their academic,career and life-long learning goals.
- To offer quality programmes that are informed by national goals and demands for higher education and professional development of learners.
- To promote and support research, scholarship and enterprise activities.
- To support the community and the nation through collaborative partnerships and public service.
- To increase outreach of basic and applied sciences through a flexible system of open access.
- Guide to register for courses to sit for Final Examinations
- Application to sit the Final Examinations/1st Semester 2015/2016 - B.Sc Degree Programe
- Tentative Time Table for Final Examination/1st Semester - 2015/2016
- Rescheduled CAT Time Table - B.Sc. Degree Programme / 1st Semester
- Rescheduled B.Sc. Master Time Table 1st Semester 2015/2016
- Reschedule PASS Activity Time Table - 2015/2016
- Undergraduate Handbook 2015/2016
- Programme Guide Book 2015/2016
- Important information on the PASS programme
- Direction Words
- Application for Evaluation of Qualifications for Exemptions