The Faculty of Natural Sciences conducts a variety of study programmes including the Degree Programmes leading to B.Sc and several Diploma/Certificate programmes.
The Faculty functions under the leadership of the Dean who is the administrative and the academic Head. It also has a large number of experienced and qualified teaching staff to help the students in their studies. The six academic departments of the Faculty are: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics & Computer Science, Physics, Zoology and Health Sciences.
To be innovative in teaching-learning and research demonstrating leadership in open and distance learning in the field of science, with a commitment to achieve nation goals.
- To develop a new generation of energetic and motivated personnel who will be successful in their academic,career and life-long learning goals.
- To offer quality programmes that are informed by national goals and demands for higher education and professional development of learners.
- To promote and support research, scholarship and enterprise activities.
- To support the community and the nation through collaborative partnerships and public service.
- To increase outreach of basic and applied sciences through a flexible system of open access.
- PASS Activity Schedule - 2015/2016
- Application form for consideration for the award of the B.Sc. Degree, 2015 under the PS or NS Structure
- Application form for consideration for the award of the diploma in science, 2014/2015 -PS Structure or NS Structure
- Letter on Application for consideration for the Award of BSc Degree or Diploma in Science
- Application for B.Sc. Special Degree Programme
- Re-registration(R3456) Form - New Structure
- Re-registration(R3456) Form - Post Structure
- Undergraduate Handbook 2015/2016
- CAT Time Table - B.Sc. Degree Programme / 1st Semester
- Programme Guide Book 2015/2016
- B.Sc. Master Time Table 1st Semester 2015/2016
- Important information on the PASS programme
- Direction Words
- Application for Evaluation of Qualifications for Exemptions