- When does the course commence?
- How many subjects in an academic year?
- What is the course fee?
- What if I don’t have A/Ls?
- When do you conduct classes?
- What is the course duration
- How can I get exemptions?
- Where do you conduct lectures? CRC
- What are the lecture hours?
- How do you conduct classes?
- Can I get more credits in one year?
- What is the medium of instruction?
- Are there lab practical sessions?
- How can I select subjects in disciplinary way?
- How can I book Practicals?
- What are the entry requirements
Activities will commence from first week of January 2016
Number of courses are depend on credit ratings.
Rs 1000 per credit at Levels 1-2
Rs 650 per credit at Levels 3-4
Rs 1000 per credit at Levels 5-6
Rs 4000 per credit at levels 7-8
No equivalent to cover all course at A/L it will be assessed on individual basis.If you have any qualifications other than A/L you have to check the list of exemption. If your qualification are not listed you have to make a request to assess your qualification from the faculty.
(Exact date Saturday or Sunday)
Dates are given in the Activity diary.First dayschool will be commenced from 2nd Januaray 2016.Most of the dayschools are scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays.
Minimum Duration will be 04 academic years.
BTech program-pg 55-62
BIS program-pg 80-83
Depends on facilities available in the Regional Centres(RC’s). Some of the Level 03 courses at all RC’s. All other courses at Colombo Regional Centre(CRC)
From 9.00 am – 4.00 pm. But in some exceptional mcases it will go up to 5.30 pm.
Dayschools are usually face to face teaching sessions and Lab classes are practical oriented sessions.
You can get up to Maximum of 45 credits per year.
Medium of instructions are in English.
Refer the Activity Diary for Lab classes.
Refer Student Guide book pages given below. But if You have any doubts you can contact any academic staff member and get the advice with a prior appointment.
BTech program-pg 35-43
BIS program-pg 65-71
BSE program-pg 88-89
At the time of registration according to the given groups.
Please refer the pages of the Guide Book.
BTech program- pg32
BIS program – pg 64
BSE program – pg 86
DSIT program – pg106