This short course will enable the trainee teachers to:-
Acquire relevant competencies in inclusive education so that they could effectively handle diverse of children in their classrooms;
Lay a strong foundation to pursue further education in this field;
Augment their skills to collaborate with parents to enhance their support in inclusive classroom.
- Workshop 01 : Concept of inclusive education
- Workshop 02 : Identification of diverse learners in inclusive education
- Workshop 03 : Becoming an inclusive teacher
- Workshop 04 : Creating inclusive classroom environment
- Workshop 05 : Creation of inclusive education team
- Workshop 06 : Home-school collaboration and parental involvement
- Workshop 07 : Reaching all students through different instructional process
- Workshop 08 : Reaching students with different learning styles and catering to multiple intelligence
- Workshop 09 : Curriculum development and adaptation for children in Inclusive Education
- Workshop 10 : Alternative testing, evaluation and grading methods for students in inclusive classroom.