A one year entry qualification for
Engineering and Science Degrees
- Candidates who have failed all three GCE A/L subjects should register for three foundation subjects
- Subjects with passes at GCE A/L will be exempted.
- Students with passes in Physics and Chemistry at GCE A/L can register for Engineering Degree programme by studying Combined Mathematics at foundation level.
Application forms and particulars:
- Public Relations Office, The Open University of Sri Lanka, Nawala, Nugegoda on all days except Public holidays, between 9.00 a.m. - 3.00 p. m.
- Regional & Study Centres at Anuradhapura, Batticaloa, Jaffna, Kandy, Matara, Badulla, Kurunegala, Ambalangoda, Ambalanthota, Ampara, Bandarawela, Galle, Gampaha, Kalutara, Kegalle, Kilinochchi, Monaragala, Polonnaruwa, Puttalam, Ratnapura, Kuliyapitiya, Hatton, Mulathiu, Trincomalee and Vavuniya (on all days except Sundays, Mondays and Public Holidays)
Once you complete filling your application form correctly you should post it to Assistant Director/Regional Officer, the Regional Centre/Study Centre where you have obtained the application with the post card provided on or before 22.07.2015.