(Limited to 25 students) First-come, first-serve basis.
The Short Course in Marketing Management aims to introduce the key concepts and theories in marketing while comparing and contrasting them with the real marketing practices carried out by marketing professionals in organizations.
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Environment
- Segmenting, Targeting and Positioning
- Place (Distribution)
- Promotion (Marketing Communication)
- Consumers Behavior
- Service Marketing
- Corporate Social Responsibilities and marketing ethics
- Marketing Information System
- Report Writing & Summary Discussion
- Project Report