Dr. Neavis Morais, Department of Social Sciences Studies
- Morais, N. & Ahmad, M. M. (2010) Sustaining Livelihood in complex emergencies: Experiences of Sri Lanka. Development in Practice. Vol 20, no.1, pp 5-17.
- Morais, N. & Ahmed, M. M. (2010). NGO-Led Microcredit Interventions in Conflict Affected Areas: Potentials and Challenges. Journal of International Development. Forthcoming.
- Morais, N. (2008) Creating Financial Services in Conflict Affected Areas: A Critical Analysis. VISTAS – Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. Volume 4. Open University of Sri Lanka.
- Vidanapathirana, U., Morais, N. & Dorabawila, S. (2001) Delivery and Program Administration of the BA Degree in Social Sciences of the Open University of Sri Lanka. OUSL Journal, Volume 3. Open University of Sri Lanka.
- Developing Women-friendly Financial Services: A Case Study of Livestock Breeders Cooperatives in Vavuniya District, Sri Lanka. Morais, N. Mangaleswaran, T. and Jeyaseelan, G. Annual Research Conference of the University of Jaffna – Knowledge for Reconciliation and Redevelopment – held on 15 November, 2010, Jaffna.
- Promoting Access to Financial Services in Post-Conflict Sri Lanka: What Can Donors Do?. Morais, N. Mangaleswaran, T. and Sounderalingam, A. International conference – Reflections 2010: Managing Diversity, Reconciliation and Development, 1st & 2nd November 2010, Colombo.
- Dairy Market Trends in Vavuniya: Identifying Potentials and Challenges in a Post-conflict setting. Mangaleswaran.T, Morais.N, and Jeyaseelan.G. International Conference on Business & Information 2010 (4th June). Faculty of Commerce & Management Studies, University of Kelaniya.
- Sustaining livelihood in Conflict affected areas: Experiences of Sri Lanka. A paper presented at the Vavuniya Campus Annual Academic Session, 11th November, 2008
- Practice Change as a Local Economic Development Strategy: A market Access perspective. Paper presented at the Vavuniya Campus Annual Academic Session, 11th November, 2008.
- Uplifting Socio-economic conditions of the Internally Displaced Persons in the North of Sri Lanka. A Joint paper by Chandrabose, A.S.N. Morais and Abeysinghe. N. S. presented at the Annual Academic Sessions of Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of Open University, 2003.