“Achieving excellence in providing life–long learning opportunities in engineering and technology for all to meet industrial and social needs through open and distance learning, and support research and scholarship by efficient and sustainable use of resources.”
Faculty of Engineering Technology offers a variety of study programmes leading to the awards of Certificates, Advanced Certificates, Higher Diplomas, Honors Bachelor Degrees, and Postgraduate Diplomas and Degrees encompassing a many engineering and industrial specializations as needed by the industry in line with the Sri Lanka Qualifications Frame Work. Major honors degrees awarded by the Faculty are the Bachelor of Technology (Engineering), Bachelor of Industrial Studies, and Bachelor of Software Engineering.
In addition to the taught study programmes the Faculty through its well equipped academic departments facilitates research leading to the awards of MPhil and PhD degrees.
Video Guide to fill the Google Forms for Re-registrations of the Academic Year 2020/21
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 27.01.2021 @9.00pm
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 26.01.2021 @2.00pm
Those who wish to apply for Scrutinisation of results of Final Examinations of the Study Programmes offered by the Faculty of Engineering Technology, Academic Year 2019/2020 have to:
- Fill the Google form which appears in the Faculty webpage, by 07th February
- Pay Scrutinization fee to the OUSL Account No 174-1002-8-0347378 – Peoples Bank, Nugegoda. (Rs. 500/= per one Course).
- Upload the scanned copy of payment slip through the same Google form.
(Please note that the late/incorrect/incomplete applications will not be accepted)
Faculty of Engineering Technology
20th January 2021
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 27.01.2021 @1.15pm
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 23.01.2021 @8.30am
Final Examination for the courses ADU3318 & ADU4319 will be held on the following dates.
ADU3318 – Statistics for Agriculture I : 09-02-2021 from 1.30 to 3.30 p.m.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 12.01.2021 @3.00pm
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 08.01.2021 @9.00am
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 07.01.2021 @8.00pm
Final Examination 2019-2020- Phase 2 Stage B (Remaining Final Examinations)
- As the Final Examination Phase 2 -Stage B will be held from 15thJanuary, you are expected to fill the relevant Google Form if you wish to change your regular centre, even if you have filled the Google Form before the start of Phase 2-Stage A (in September 2020).
- You are informed that for all courses of old curriculum (eligibility gained in 2016/2017) and CA completion for some courses of interim curriculum (eligibility gained in 2017/2018), the eligibility /CA completion will lapse after the conclusion of Final Examination Phase 2 -Stage B. Kindly note that in that event you may have to register for corresponding course(s) during the Add-Drop 2020/2021 which will be conducted after release of marks of the Final Examination Phase 2 -Stage B.
The earlier decision to extend eligibility/CA will not be applicable now as the Examinations of Phase 2 -Stage B will be held, and the result will be available prior to the Add-Drop Period.
Dean/ Faculty of Engineering Technology
All Final Examinations 2019/2020 – Phase 2 scheduled to be held between 01 11.2020 and 18.11.2020 have now been rescheduled from 15 January 2021 until 31 January 2021. Alternative Final Examinations will be held on 24th and 25th of January 2021.
The Course Selection Guide for the New Student 2020/2021 Read more…..