Video Guide to fill the Google Forms for Re-registrations of the Academic Year 2020/21
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………Updated 09.04.2021 @11.45pm
Applications for Consideration for the Award of the Higher Diploma in Technology / Higher Diploma in Software Engineering / Higher Diploma in Industrial Studies – Academic year 2019/20
- Faculty of Engineering Technology entertains applications from the students those who have fulfilled all the necessary requirements for consideration for the award of the Higher Diploma in Technology / Higher Diploma in Software Engineering / Higher Diploma in Industrial Studies to be awarded for the academic year 2019/20.
- The relevant Google Form will be available to be filled and submitted from 08th April 2021 to 22nd April 2021.
- Students who submit the Google Forms on or before 22nd April 2021 will only be considered for the award of the respective Higher Diploma in the academic year 2019/20.
Faculty of Engineering Technology
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 05.04.2021 @04.15pm
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 05.03.2021 @11.40am
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 16.02.2021 @09.00pm
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 05.02.2021 @03.00pm
- Students who missed to submit the Google Form for Re-registration-2020/21 can do so now from 7th -09th February 2021 as Late Re-registration dates. No further extensions will be granted.
- Please convey this message to your friends who like to make use of this opportunity.
- Students who have already submitted the Google Form for Re-registration of 2020/21 can change their requests if they have to at the Add/Drop period that will be informed later.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 04.02.2021 @ 9.30pm
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 29.01.2021 @5.00pm
- The Last Date of the submission of the Google Forms for the Re-registration of the Academic year 2020/21 is extended up to 1st February 2021.
- As there seem to be some issues with the Payment Voucher, please upload the Course Selection by this deadline, as you have until 10th February to make payments.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 27.01.2021 @1.15pm
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 26.01.2021 @2.00pm
Those who wish to apply for Scrutinisation of results of Final Examinations of the Study Programmes offered by the Faculty of Engineering Technology, Academic Year 2019/2020 have to:
- Fill the Google form which appears in the Faculty webpage, by 07th February
- Pay Scrutinization fee to the OUSL Account No 174-1002-8-0347378 – Peoples Bank, Nugegoda. (Rs. 500/= per one Course).
- Upload the scanned copy of payment slip through the same Google form.
(Please note that the late/incorrect/incomplete applications will not be accepted)
Faculty of Engineering Technology
20th January 2021
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 22.01.2021 @ 8.30pm
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 12.01.2021 @3.00pm
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 07.01.2021 @8.00pm
Final Examination 2019-2020- Phase 2 Stage B (Remaining Final Examinations)
- As the Final Examination Phase 2 -Stage B will be held from 15thJanuary, you are expected to fill the relevant Google Form if you wish to change your regular centre, even if you have filled the Google Form before the start of Phase 2-Stage A (in September 2020).
- You are informed that for all courses of old curriculum (eligibility gained in 2016/2017) and CA completion for some courses of interim curriculum (eligibility gained in 2017/2018), the eligibility /CA completion will lapse after the conclusion of Final Examination Phase 2 -Stage B. Kindly note that in that event you may have to register for corresponding course(s) during the Add-Drop 2020/2021 which will be conducted after release of marks of the Final Examination Phase 2 -Stage B.
The earlier decision to extend eligibility/CA will not be applicable now as the Examinations of Phase 2 -Stage B will be held, and the result will be available prior to the Add-Drop Period.
Dean/ Faculty of Engineering Technology
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 01.01.2021 @4.50pm
All Final Examinations 2019/2020 – Phase 2 scheduled to be held between 01 11.2020 and 18.11.2020 have now been rescheduled from 15 January 2021 until 31 January 2021. Alternative Final Examinations will be held on 24th and 25th of January 2021.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 30.12.2020 @ 9.30pm
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 24.11.2020 @ 3.30pm
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 08.11.2020 @ 4.00pm
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 29.10.2020 @ 8.00pm
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 19.10.2020 @ 8.30am
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 15.10.2020 @ 12.20pm
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 09.10.2020 @12.15pm
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Updated 08.10.2020 @12.45pm
17th September 2020.
Commencement of Academic Activities(2020/2021) for Selected Courses for Newly Registered Students – Faculty of Engineering Technology
The Faculty plansto commence the academic activities of the courses presented in the table below from 20th September 2020.
The Activity Schedule for these courses is on the Faculty Web Page.
The English course on ‘English for General Academic Purposes’ (EGAP) is to commence from 27th September 2020 (Sunday).
The Activity ‘Empowering for Independent Learning’ (EfiL) for the students registered at Colombo Regional Centre will be conducted on the following days: 3rd,7th, 9th and 10th of October 2020. The dates on which EfIL is conducted at other centers will be notified by the Academic Career Guidance Unit via MyOUSL.
Wish you all the best with your studies and a successful academic career with the Faculty of Engineering Technology.
Dean / Faculty of Engineering Technology
Final Examination 2019-2020 – Phase 2 – Revised Time Table Click here…..
Final Examination 2019-2020- Phase 2 – Faculty of Engineering Technology – Alternative Examination Centre
As things stand today, the University can provide accommodation at the TRF to the students who sit the above Examination at the Main Campus as it did before the Covid 19 situation. However, the Faculty will continue to provide the following additional facilities as it did for the Final Examination 2019-2020- Phase 1:
i) The Final Examination of all courses will be conducted at the all Regional Centers, and additionally at Study Centers at Gampaha, Kalutara and Ambalangoda.
ii) A student who has a difficulty to sit the Examination at the regular (usual) centre is allowed to sit at an alternative centre selected out of the above 12 regional/study centres. However, in order to provide this facility the student has to complete a Google Form designed to get the required information in order for the Faculty to plan distribution of Question papers. Please be informed that this facility will only be given to those students who complete this Google Form correctly before 12 noon 9th September. The link to the Google Form is given below:
Fill this Google Form only if you expect to change the regular (usual) examination centre by 12 noon 9th September.
Dean/ Faculty of Engineering Technology
Very Important Notice from Training Engineer – Deadlines to submit FET/TRG/07 Forms, Training or Work Experience Reports to be considered for 2021(I) Convocation and Award Ceremonies More details…..
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————– Updated 21.08.2020
Important Notice from Training Engineer – Amnesty Period to Submit delayed Training Reports & Daily Diaries for training commenced after 01-Jan-2019 More details…..
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————– Updated 18.08.2020
Online Application- Faculty of Engineering Technology-Final Examination 2019/2020 Phase 2
Please submit your online application for the Final Examination 2019/2020- Phase 2
through MyOUSL from 18-08-2020 to 31-08-2020, if you have not already done so. This Final Examination will be conducted from 26.09.2020 to 21.10.2020.
Implementation of Revised Curriculum of Advanced Certificate in Industrial Studies Programme
Time schedule of Discontinuation of the Interim Curriculum and Implementation of the Revised Cur. [2019-01-30 22:36:57]
Time schedule of Discontinuation of the Interim Curriculum and Implementation of the Revised Curriculum of Bachelor of Industrial Studies Honours Degree Programme
Details of implementation of Revised Curriculum- Bachelor of Technology Honors in Engineering [2019-01-09 22:13:14]
For More Infomation, Click below link to download complete document